We offer full operating system and physical build reviews for any devices. We cover all the major operating systems such as Microsoft and Unix/Linux operating systems such as Microsoft Windows desktop and server versions, RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian, SuSe and Scientific Linux.
- Physical review – boot options, encryption, BIOS protection and media ports
- Operating system review – build review against industry standard settings, covering all aspects such as patching, password policies, Anti-Virus, Firewall, auditing, event logging, third-party software versions, services and overall security configuration
- Physical, virtualised and docker images can be reviewed
- Laptops, desktops, kiosks, servers, networking and mobile devices
- Build review against company polices – ensure that the build meets any company defined build documentation
Authenticated build reviews are typically the best way to ensure your hardware or operating systems are securely configured. This is more beneficial than just an unauthenticated vulnerability assessment alone. The best approach is to select a sample of key roles, devices and operating systems for authenticated build reviews and combine these with a vulnerability assessment.