We offer VoIP security testing and build reviews for phone and video conferencing systems.
It is common to test video conference units or telephones placed within meeting rooms or public areas where visitors will have physical access. Testing can identify if the devices can connect to and compromise the internal corporate network.
We can conduct detailed assessments of all areas related to phone and video conference units, such as:
- Build reviews of handsets, VC units, management systems and controllers
- Wireless networks used for DECT handsets
- Traffic sniffing to ensure call data is encrypted and can not be captured and replayed
- Authentication mechanisms and SIP protocols
- Vulnerability assessments within the device software
- Segregation testing of voice and data networks